Sunday, February 12, 2012

Worked today

I left for work about 6:45 am by bike and Hubbie came with me. I have bad thoughts going over the railroad tracks ever since my pedals got stuck and I thought I saw train lights and panicked when I couldn't get them out. Also he is much stronger them I am going over the overpass so he pulled me up and over. As soon as we finished going through the bike trail I told him to go back home and I can finish going to work by my self. Arrived at work at 7:55 am. going 6.0 miles.

Left to go home at 2.24 pm and called Hubbie when I came off the trail. He wanted to met me on his bike at the main corner arrived at 3:03 which totaled 5.04 miles,

 and called back to tell me that he had a flat. He wanted to meet me so bad so I agreed to wait for him with his brothers truck.

He bought his big gulp and I thought I deserved a BK stacker. It was so good.


When we arrived home we started supper.
Lemon dill salmon
Red potatoes with 1 package of Lipton onion dry mix and 1/3 c oil.
It was yummy but a little to oily.

My fitness pal
Bottom of Form
February 12, 2012
Foods
Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
Cholest
Sodium
Sugars
Fiber
Breakfast
Adkins Day Break Oatmeal Cinnamon Baked Square
140



4 



Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
105



0 



Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 3 cup (8 fl oz)
7



0 



Snack
Grapes Seedless, 30 grapes
120



 0



Lunch
Oroweat - Country Potato Bread, 2 slice
200



 6



 Creamy Peanut Butter, 2 Tablespoons
190



5 



Smuckers Red Raspberry Preserves, 1 tbsp
50



1 



Snacks
Burger King - Bk Single Stacker
380



WW book didn't have this one 
double stacker had 15 


Dinner
 Lemon Dill Salmon, 1 fillet
ranch dip sauce   
225





5



Red Potatoes With Lipton Onion Soup Mix, 1 1/2 Cup 
598



3 



TOTAL Calories:
1,950



Points           ?




Exercises
Calories
Minutes
Sets
Reps
Weight
  Cardiovascular                                                            
Bicycling, 10-12 mph, light (cycling, biking, bike riding)
338
37 min.
Bicycling, 10-12 mph, light (cycling, biking, bike riding)
1,042
114 min.
TOTALS:
1,380
151





No comments:

Post a Comment