Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Challah Artisan Bread

I found a new recipe today on one of my favorite blogs for a Challah Artisan Bread, looks beautiful. Lets hope mine will look the same, we'll see.
This is her picture.
Frost has done our garden in so we picked the rest of our tomatoes from the garden and saw a recipe for picked fried green tomatoes on the cooking channel. I have tried fried before and didn't like them so hopefully these are good.
 
Last night my youngest son said he would make my breakfast with his famous omelet. So this morning I waited and waited, I was so hungry that I had to resort to our Christmas tradition storybook Lifesavers.
He woke up around 9:30 and made my breakfast. Thank you sweetie it was yummy.
Found a great deal on a blog
I was 1 day to late for getting it free, my $2.00 wellness rewards expired yesterday, dang.
 
Keri Lotion, 15 oz $0.99
With In-Ad Coupon
Use $2.00/1 – Keri Product – (coupons.smartsource.com)
Or $3.00/2 Keri Lotion Products from SS 10/14 (exp 1/31)
Final Price: Free
 
I went to 2 different Rite aids and the shelves were cleaned off. I asked one when they would restock and she said Saturday. I have to work at 12 am and Tim needs the truck at 12 noon so I'm hoping I can get there early enough and not to tired. It's such a great deal that I can't let it go.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment