Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dehydrating-and-sourdough



Went out to the garden to see what I could harvest for the dehydrator since I still had to put the parsley in. Why waste electricity.
chives

more parsley

oregano



some dill, spearmint, oregano, garlic chives and onion chives

My sourdough staying warm in front of the dehydrator. I'm waiting 7 hours from this mornings feed so I can try a bread machine sourdough recipe

Leftovers today (3 cheese chicken spaghetti)3 cheese chicken spaghetti with Thrive chicken It was so good and sloppy joes. Leftover Thrive chicken does not do good in the microwave, through it out.

This weeks meal plan


Looks like a turkey

Used a Pullman pan so it was more sandwich shaped. It's 11:30 pm so will try it tomorrow 


To busy today to pay attention to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment