Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Thomas #24



 

The 7th was the last day for my CVS and Rite Aid rewards would expire. I was in a panic cause I couldn't find a blog that had a good scenario that I wanted. So I just went for it. My daughter wanted Loreal eyeliner and I had a $1.00 Loreal coupon, I also had an edge shaving cream  coupon that I had to use worth 3.00.
Bought both and used $7.00 rewards with $4.00 in coupons, plus recieved $2.00 rewards for the edge shaving cream means total spent .74 cents for  12.79 total in merchandise.
Bought 1 Clear shampoo, 1 clear Conditioner, 2 hair pins for a total of 16.94. used 16.00 ups rewards and paid oop, 2.23 and received $9.00 so made 6.77 money maker.
 
Yesterday was a great Birthday for our youngest son Thomas's  #24.
All you can eat crab buffet.
And he wanted a white cake. I didn't want to make it so I went to Raley's. We didn't like it, I should've made it after all.
Hubbie, my iphone hasn't been focusing lately.
Timothy Jr. and Kimberly
We decorated his door, he loved it.
Daughter Kimberly and I can't stand shell fish so the 26.00 price per person was kind of a waste but we were there for Thomas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment