Monday, December 19, 2011

2 MORE DAYS TILL VACATION!!

 

I should start my diet today and by the time I come back to work maybe I can loose at least 6 pounds. If it wasn’t for my bad knee keeping myself from exercising, I might have a chance. Next week on Wednesday I have a doctors appt. and I can have her check it out. Maybe she can figure what’s wrong and take some test.  I sure miss jogging, it’s a great feeling of accomplishment, which I haven’t done in 3 years and my weight shows it. I was able to add an exercise gadget on my blog to keep track, but can’t figure out how to add the my fitness pal ticker tape. 

Tonight I tried a new recipe and everyone loved it. Who doesn’t like chicken.

Can put in my family favorites. Here is the link.

DSC00705

Crescent Chicken by Comfy in the kitchen.

Yummo!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment