Sunday, August 19, 2012

2nd day on diet

   
      Hubby and I had a small bike ride to the corner so he could buy his Big Gulp.We haven't been on our bikes for a while and thought it would be hard to go up the hills, but it wasn't bad.
minutes 23
miles 2.95
cal. burned 203 according to my fitness pal
avs 7.5
mxs 17.1

Breakfast:
Hubby made fried potatoes
I had Jimmy deans ham and cheese omelet

Snack: Very good
concord foods strawberry smoothie mix
mixed berries
1% milk

Lunch:
Ready pac Bistro chicken ceasar salad

Snack: 0

Dinner: Awesome tasting
Large hamb bun
Grilled turkey burger
1% processed sliced cheese
1 T reg Mayo
sliced onion
lettuce
2 sliced tomato

Grilled veggies in our awesome Big Green Egg that I won at Taylor Farms Facebook.
Payday we will go to The Backyard to get a smoking plate so my older son can experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment