Sunday, February 12, 2012

Worked today

I left for work about 6:45 am by bike and Hubbie came with me. I have bad thoughts going over the railroad tracks ever since my pedals got stuck and I thought I saw train lights and panicked when I couldn't get them out. Also he is much stronger them I am going over the overpass so he pulled me up and over. As soon as we finished going through the bike trail I told him to go back home and I can finish going to work by my self. Arrived at work at 7:55 am. going 6.0 miles.

Left to go home at 2.24 pm and called Hubbie when I came off the trail. He wanted to met me on his bike at the main corner arrived at 3:03 which totaled 5.04 miles,

 and called back to tell me that he had a flat. He wanted to meet me so bad so I agreed to wait for him with his brothers truck.

He bought his big gulp and I thought I deserved a BK stacker. It was so good.


When we arrived home we started supper.
Lemon dill salmon
Red potatoes with 1 package of Lipton onion dry mix and 1/3 c oil.
It was yummy but a little to oily.

My fitness pal
Bottom of Form
February 12, 2012
Foods
Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
Cholest
Sodium
Sugars
Fiber
Breakfast
Adkins Day Break Oatmeal Cinnamon Baked Square
140






Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
105






Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 3 cup (8 fl oz)
7






Snack
Grapes Seedless, 30 grapes
120



 0



Lunch
Oroweat - Country Potato Bread, 2 slice
200



 6



 Creamy Peanut Butter, 2 Tablespoons
190






Smuckers Red Raspberry Preserves, 1 tbsp
50






Snacks
Burger King - Bk Single Stacker
380



WW book didn't have this one 
double stacker had 15 


Dinner
 Lemon Dill Salmon, 1 fillet
ranch dip sauce   
225





5



Red Potatoes With Lipton Onion Soup Mix, 1 1/2 Cup 
598






TOTAL Calories:
1,950



Points           ?




Exercises
Calories
Minutes
Sets
Reps
Weight
  Cardiovascular                                                            
Bicycling, 10-12 mph, light (cycling, biking, bike riding)
338
37 min.
Bicycling, 10-12 mph, light (cycling, biking, bike riding)
1,042
114 min.
TOTALS:
1,380
151





No comments:

Post a Comment