Friday, October 15, 2010

LAST WEEKEND EVENT


I promised TJ we would go to the chili festival. He loves chili. But we were late. 
The event started at 11:00 am and we arrived at 1:oo pm and there was no Chili in site.

                             All we found was a row of farmers markets.

And a dream come true. A farm fresh to you. To my door. I read about this on a blog and clicked on her link. It said there was not a delivery in our area. WHAT THE HECK!!!
Then I turned the corner and couldn't believe it. I ran over there and signed up immediatly. It will start next week, can't wait.

There's your peppers son. But we went home with asian and regular paers.

Then we started to leave and saw a row of vintage cars. A coworker usually brings his cars but he had a soccer tournament to attend to. Hear are some more.



Next year we are coming early and bringing our dogs. It was a dog friendly event.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! AWESOME BLOGS! I love the pictures of the custom cars. Also thats a cool idea to pre-make Smore's!

    ReplyDelete